Engaging with investors on sustainable investing requires answering two questions: How do sustainability factors impact returns? How do investment choices impact the world? "Good Practices in ESG Reporting” is the topic of this Benelux webinar hosted by Morningstar and Investment Officer.
A new industry template - known as the European ESG Template, or EET - has been introduced to support the industry as it tries to come to grips with the sustainability reporting obligations under the EU’s Sustainable Finance Action Plan, MiFID II and the EU Taxonomy. How can banks and wealth managers make the best use of these templates?
A panel of experts from the Benelux region discusss practical examples, addressing data points on for example Principal Adverse Impact consideration, sustainable investment exposures and alignment with the EU taxonomy.
- Raymond Frenken - Editorial Manager, Investment Officer Luxembourg
- Zoë du Chattel - Senior Supervisor at the AFM
- Itamar Morad - Retail Sustainability Lead & Global Head of Retail Savings Product at ING
- Gerrit Dubois - Responsible Investment Specialist at Degroof Petercam Asset Management
- Anastasia Georgiou - Director of Client Solutions, Adviser Segment at Morningstar
Watch the video version of the webinar at: