In this second podcast from Alfi's 2022 European Asset Management conference we hope to enlighten you with valuable insights on what’s happening in Luxembourg’s asset management ecosystem. You will hear about Luxembourg’s new securitisation law, about collateralised loan obligations, about plans for the European Long-Term Investment Fund, known as ELTIF, as a new type of collective investment framework.
And you will learn about virtual assets and tokenisation of real assets. We even will talk about how investment funds can get into crypto currencies. At the end you will have a better idea about how Luxembourg's fund management business is shaping up for the next decade.
- Gareth Parker, Chief Indexing Officer at Morningstar
- Serge Weyland, CEO at Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management Luxembourg
- Paolo Brignardelli, Chief Commercial Officer at FundsDLT, collaborating in LHOFT
- Michèle Eisenhuth, Partner at Arendt & Medernach
- Camille Thommes, Director General at Alfi, the Association for the Luxembourg Fund Industry.
This is the second Investment Officer podcast from Alfi’s 2022 European Asset Management conference in Luxembourg. With interviews by Raymond Frenken, journalist and the editorial manager at Investment Officer Luxembourg.
Related podcast on InvestmentOfficer.lu: